CEI is hiring!
Colorado Engineering is one of the fastest growing hardware and software design engineering companies in the Colorado Springs area, and is rapidly becoming known as the go-to source for difficult solutions throughout the industry. They offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package, and provide the chance to work in the most challenging and fast-paced areas of advanced technology development. CEI is committed to maintaining an environment enriched by professional and personal diversity. We provide an open area working environment that promotes free and innovative thinking while capitalizing on personal and professional growth for everyone.
Our employees live by CEI’s Motto of Excellence:
- Care more than others think is wise!
- Dare more than others think is practical!
- Expect more than others think is possible!
March 2020 Employee Appreciation Pizza Day!
CEI loves its employees! If you enjoy being appreciated for a job well done, consider joining our team! Click on one of the available positions to learn more and apply.
CEI Headquarters Photo Gallery
Browse through the photo gallery to view CEI’s newly expanded, 40,000 square feet of work space. The facilities include multiple, high-tech conference rooms, numerous lounges, two fully-stocked kitchens, workout facilities and massage room – the extra space gives CEI plenty of room to grow its workforce!
CEI’s headquarters building was personally designed by CEO Nancy Scally!
CEI’s generous benefits package includes:
- 11 paid holidays
- 10-20 paid vacation days, dependent on years of experience
- Company-paid medical health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid basic dental health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid vision health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid short and long-term disability for employees
- 401K plan with matching employer contributions
- Company-paid life insurance for employees
- Company-paid sick leave, military leave, and jury duty
- Company-paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance for employees
- Education assistance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Complementary monthly in-house massages by licensed therapist
Our team philosophy:
- Respectful and ethical relationships with customers, partners, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Focus on developing win-win relationships.
- Promote and utilize in-house “Cross-Training” to enhance quality and productivity.
Colorado Engineering employs only the highest caliber people the industry has to offer. Its team is deeply committed to promoting a can-do attitude through cross-training and opportunities that are both personally and professionally challenging and rewarding. This philosophy has attracted an extraordinarily talented and experienced cadre of winning people. Its environment and culture fosters innovative thinking and promotes high levels of participation by everyone to continuously strive to improve our superior work processes and ethics.
If you feel the time is right for you to become a member of CEI’s highly professional and success-orientated team, click here to apply!
Along with your complete resume, please include a cover page with a brief personal bio, professional experience, relocation details (if necessary), salary requirements, references and the reasons you would like to join the Colorado Engineering team.
Prior military should also be prepared to provide a copy of your DD-214 upon completion of a successful interview process.
* U.S. Citizenship is REQUIRED for all positions at Colorado Engineering, Inc.
* Applicants with recommendations are preferred.
* Referrals through network preferred.
* No third party applications.
* CEI is an equal opportunity employer.
Colorado Engineering hires exclusively on a case-by-case, professional-to-job basis, and only after a careful and thorough vetting process has been carried out by all CEI management staff members.